TEAK PROTECTOR IN HONEY BROWN BY GOLDEN CARE
Teak Protector ( Honey Brown) - Golden Care 1 LTR
This easy to apply teak protector by Golden Care maintains the honey-brown colour of teak for a long time.
Why is it so much better than teak -oil / sealer:
How to Use:
1. Before using the teak protector protective eye equipment and rubber gloves should be worn.
2. Gray Teak or teak treated with teak -oil must first be cleaned with Teak Cleaner
3. New Teak: first clean with Golden Care Teak Cleaner, to remove natural teak oils ( or weather for 2 weeks outside before treatment)
4. If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly. Make sure teak is 100% dry
5. Shake and Stir Teak Protector
6. Test Teak protector on a small area first ( eg back of leg on table ) to judge if the colour meets your expectations
7. Apply a very thin layer of Teak Protector evenly over the furniture with a dust free cloth. ( We would also recommend usuing a paint brush for an easy application)
8. Apply a secound very thin coat 30 minutes drying time
9. It is highly recommened you treat your furniture with teak protector at least once a year
Brand: Golden Care
Material: Water Based
Colour: Honey Brown
Size: 1 LTR botlle
Teak Protector by Golden Care maintains the honey-brown colour of teak for a longer time, up to 4 times longer than teak oil and up to twice as long as teak sealers. Teak Protector gives teak a nicer, more natural colour after application ( other teak oils make teak teak often look too dark brown, other teak sealers make teak often look too red or too orange). Applying Teak protector will protect your furniture from harsh elements such as black spots on teak.
|Return Policy||This item is eligible for our 7 day change of mind return, please see our Satisfaction Guarantee for T&C’s|